- Together with your team, you design, develop and operate core technical solutions, policies and processes for the international data & analytics platform
- For your platform product, you are end-to-end responsible for connecting data sources, developing and optimizing complex ETL pipelines, and deploying cloud infrastructure
- You evaluate the latest technologies and features, test them in the form of proof of concepts and introduce them as new (sub-)products for the data & analytics platform
- You work with the state of the art tools and methodologies such as DataOps, DevOps and Scrum, continuously expanding and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues
- You have successfully completed your studies in one of the fields of mathematics, computer science, natural science or technology (STEM) or can provide a comparable qualification
- You have profound knowledge in the development of ETL pipelines, ideally with Python, SQL or Spark; experience in C#, Terraform and Git are desirable
- You have experience working with Big Data technologies, ideally with products from the Microsoft Azure Cloud (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Databricks, Azure SQL Server, Azure DevOps)
- Ideally, you have already been able to gain practical experience in dealing with large amounts of data
- You are a team player with a high level of commitment, independence and creative thinking
- You have good English and German language skills
- A secure job at the No. 1 in discounting
- An open working atmosphere in which we value your opinion
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of partial mobile working
- A new office campus with a day care centre, gym, innovative gastronomic concept, parking garage, ...
- A varied and challenging job with a lot of creative freedom
- A high-performance and pleasant working environment in a motivated and dynamic team that is looking forward to you!
ALDI Einkauf SE & Co. oHG
The ALDI Nord group of companies is one of the leading food retailers. For over 100 years, ALDI has stood for the creation of the discount principle. Our mission is to provide people everywhere and anytime with their daily essentials: quality products at low prices – simply and quickly. This also includes making shopping as easy as possible for our customers. That’s why we give our best every day and reinvent ourselves time and again. Combined talent and commitment - that is the POWER behind our success stories. Across Europe in 9 countries with more than 5,600 stores and more than 86,000 employees. We are: Simply ALDI. Powered by people.