ALDI Nord is the number one discounter in Germany. Over 100 years of experience, more than 69.000 employees in nine European countries display the success of the corporate company. We want to continue this success story in the future. Do you also want to be part of the ALDI success story?
- Systematic market analysis: legislators and public discussion, nutrition and consumer behavior, competitive activities, innovations, design trends, etc.
- Derivation of strategic and operative future fields for brand management: development of new brand concepts, new business and partner models, labelling and declaration mechanisms, design and product innovations etc.
- Development of concepts and mechanics up to the handover into the regular operation of global and national brand management
- Establishment of innovation and inspiration formats for and with interface areas in the organization
- Selection and control of service providers
- Successfully completed studies in business administration or a comparable field
- Experience in business development / innovation management
- Experienced in the management of cross-divisional projects and in the preparation of new formats
- Ideally, an enthusiasm for nutritional topics and a high affinity for design
- Pronounced curiosity and desire to move things in an environment of redesign
- Business fluent English skills
- Diverse design options for the development of the recently created International Brand Management Division
- A dynamic working environment in a young team with many fresh ideas
- Even in turbulent times: a secure job with a top industry salary at the No. 1 discounter
ALDI Einkauf GmbH & Co. oHG