- Responsible for the Implementation, development and maintenance of HR IT systems internationally
- Support the team to develop solutions and interfaces together with the product owner, product team, and domain architect
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of solutions on an international level by managing the overall technical configuration
- Conducting 2nd level support for the technical & functional parts of the product
- Support the product owner in product requirement analyses and creation of user stories
- Collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, such as People & Culture colleagues for instance
- Support in the management of external service providers
- Documentation of processes and application configuration
- Alignment and collaboration with the international ALDI HR community
- Bachelor Degree or professional work record
- 2 years of experience as a system administrator (LSA or GSA), preferably in recruiting systems or HR systems
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems eg: TalentLink, Softgarden, Avature, SAP etc
- First hand experience in agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Good English speaking skills and German is an advantage
- Due to Winter break we will get back to you during the new year
- A secured job at the inventor of the discount
- An open working atmosphere in which we value your opinion
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- A new office campus with daycare center, sports pavilion, innovative gastronomy concept, parking garage, ...
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of room to shape the future of the company
- A powerful and pleasant working environment in a team that is looking forward to you!
ALDI Einkauf SE & Co. oHG
The ALDI Nord group is one of the leading food retailers. For over 110 years, ALDI has stood for the creation of the discount principle. Our mission is to provide people everywhere and anytime with their daily essentials: quality products at low prices – simply and quickly. This also includes making shopping as easy as possible for our customers. That’s why we give our best every day and reinvent ourselves time and again. Combined talent and commitment - that is the POWER behind our success stories. Across Europe in 8 countries with around 5,400 stores and more than 91,000 employees. We are: Simply ALDI. Powered by people.