- Responsibility for the full execution and coordination of M&A projects (incl. e.g. coordination of all Due Diligence workstreams)
- Responsibility for valuation models, calculation of business plans, sensitivity analyses and similar modeling-related tasks
- Preparation of presentations on M&A proposals and/or project updates to the Management
- Coordination of external advisory teams as well as internal project support
- Preparation and coordination of contract negotiations
- Support local countries with Post Merger Integration (PMI) projects
- Successfully completed degree in Business/Economics at a renowned University or Business School
- Minimum of 5 years of M&A experience, preferably within M&A advisory and/or Corporate M&A
- PMI knowledge and project experience
- Strong process management, valuation, relevant legal and strategic skillset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with different stakeholders
- Analytical skills, quick comprehension of new topics and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English, German and other language skills are advantageous
- A secure job with the No. 1 in discounting
- An open working atmosphere in which we value your opinion
- Discount at the fitness studio to balance out your daily office routine
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of partial mobile working
- A new office campus with a day care centre, sports pavillion, innovative gastronomic concept, parking garage, ...
- A varied and challenging job
- A high-performance and pleasant working environment in a motivated and dynamic team that is looking forward to you!
ALDI Einkauf SE & Co. oHG
The ALDI Nord group of companies is one of the leading food retailers. For over 100 years, ALDI has stood for the creation of the discount principle. Our mission is to provide people everywhere and anytime with their daily essentials: quality products at low prices – simply and quickly. This also includes making shopping as easy as possible for our customers. That’s why we give our best every day and reinvent ourselves time and again. Combined talent and commitment - that is the POWER behind our success stories. Across Europe in 9 countries with more than 5,600 stores and more than 86,000 employees. We are: Simply ALDI. Powered by people.