- Responsibility for the management of content in the international ALDI Nord e-commerce based on SAP Commerce and Magnolia CMS to turn sessions into orders and visitors into customers.
- Creation, design, maintenance of landing pages, content pages, navigation and content elements for our international online businesses
- Establishing translation and automation processes to create and publish content as efficient as possible
- Close collaboration with different countries to provide the best possible content in each country based on the international marketing plan
- Optimization of content based on SEO requirements
- Creation of onsite promotion campaigns
- Continuous optimization of content based on KPIs to constantly improve the performance of onsite activities
- Close collaboration and coordination of the international content marketing agency
- Several years of experience in marketing or in a similar field, ideally in eCommerce
- At least 2 years of experience with one of the major CMS systems, preferred Magnolia,
- Experience with Commerce Systems, preferred SAP Commerce Cloud
- Passion and ability to create content and present it in a customer-friendly way
- High level of customer understanding and a passion for KPIs in order to get better every day
- A high level of creative thinking and a creative sense for design and text
- High level of commitment and a high degree of reliability
- Completed business management degree or comparable education
- Fluent in German and English, further languages preferred
- A secured job at the inventor of the discount
- An open working atmosphere in which we value your opinion
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- A new office campus with daycare center, sports pavilion, innovative gastronomy concept, parking garage, ...
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of room to shape the future of the company
- A powerful and pleasant working environment in a team that is looking forward to you!
ALDI Einkauf SE & Co. oHG
The ALDI Nord group of companies is one of the leading food retailers. For over 100 years, ALDI has stood for the creation of the discount principle. Our mission is to provide people everywhere and anytime with their daily essentials: quality products at low prices – simply and quickly. This also includes making shopping as easy as possible for our customers. That’s why we give our best every day and reinvent ourselves time and again. Combined talent and commitment - that is the POWER behind our success stories. Across Europe in 9 countries with more than 5,600 stores and more than 86,000 employees. We are: Simply ALDI. Powered by people.