- Enhancing the required product master data on an international level to ensure consistent data quality
- Continuously monitor compliance with data maintenance standards across different systems
- Supporting the development of master data and its use across all product categories
- Proactive initiation and implementation of measures to ensure data quality in our business units, including progress monitoring
- Collaboration in the further development and continuous enhancement of relevant data maintenance processes
- Relevant professional experience in data management or in a comparable field, ideally in the non-food or e-commerce industry
- Experience in working with MDM/PIM systems, ideally Informatica P360
- Experience with other e-commerce systems preferred (e.g. SAP Commerce Cloud)
- High affinity for data structure and data maintenance
- Self-organized, structured and performance-oriented way of working
- Completed apprenticeship in commerce or a degree in economic sciences
- Fluency in German and English, ideally proficiency in another foreign language
- A secure job with the inventor of the discount
- An open working environment where we value your opinion
- Flexible working hours with the possibility for mobile working
- A modern office campus with daycare center, sports pavilion, innovative gastronomy concept, parking garage, ...
- A multifaceted and rewarding job with a lot of room to grow
- A high-performing and pleasant working environment in a team that is looking forward to working with you!
ALDI Einkauf SE & Co. oHG
The ALDI Nord group of companies is one of the leading food retailers. For over 100 years, ALDI has stood for the creation of the discount principle. Our mission is to provide people everywhere and anytime with their daily essentials: quality products at low prices – simply and quickly. This also includes making shopping as easy as possible for our customers. That’s why we give our best every day and reinvent ourselves time and again. Combined talent and commitment - that is the POWER behind our success stories. Across Europe in 9 countries with more than 5,600 stores and more than 86,000 employees. We are: Simply ALDI. Powered by people.