- End2End responsibility for a product area in the ALDI Online Shop (in the area of Inspiration, Exploration, Checkout or Post Purchase).
- Work in an agile product development team consisting of frontend and backend developers, scrum master and QA with end2end responsibility for the corresponding area
- Contribute to the definition of a product vision, strategy & definition of the area-specific roadmap together with the e-commerce team, functional departments and other stakeholders
- Definition, monitoring and optimization of area-specific micro- and macro-KPIs in the respective product section
- Analysis and functional elaboration of requirements, as well as their iterative refinement together with the e-commerce business.
- Proactive communication towards requirements and stakeholders.
- Analysis, conception and integration of new, innovative features for the ALDI E-Commerce business within the respective area.
- Act as an ambassador for agile methods in order to permanently optimize and further develop the daily work.
- Relevant professional experience in digital product management or product ownership, ideally in non-food or e-commerce business (2+ years)
- Several years of experience in agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe)
- Relevant track record in product development, either initial release or continuous development
- High customer understanding and view for customer needs
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience with eCommerce KPIs and how to improve them
- Very high adaptability to new circumstances and conditions
- Degree in business administration
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- A secured job at the inventor of the discount
- An open working atmosphere in which we value your opinion
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- A new office campus with daycare center, sports pavilion, innovative gastronomy concept, parking garage, ...
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of room to shape the future of the company
- A powerful and pleasant working environment in a team that is looking forward to you!
ALDI Einkauf SE & Co. oHG
The ALDI Nord group of companies is one of the leading food retailers. For over 100 years, ALDI has stood for the creation of the discount principle. Our mission is to provide people everywhere and anytime with their daily essentials: quality products at low prices – simply and quickly. This also includes making shopping as easy as possible for our customers. That’s why we give our best every day and reinvent ourselves time and again. Combined talent and commitment - that is the POWER behind our success stories. Across Europe in 9 countries with more than 5,600 stores and more than 86,000 employees. We are: Simply ALDI. Powered by people.