- End2End responsibility for a product area in the ALDI Customer App
- Contribute to the definition of a product vision, strategy & definition of the area-specific roadmap that support our company goals and fulfills our customer needs together with the app team, functional departments and other stakeholders
- Work in an agile product development team consisting of UX/UI, frontend and backend developers, scrum master and QA with end2end responsibility for the corresponding area
- Analysis and functional elaboration of requirements, as well as their iterative refinement together with internal stakeholders, the development team and external partners
- Responsible for defining and managing the product backlog, including prioritization
- Analysis, conception and integration of new, innovative features for the Customer App within the respective area.
- Definition, monitoring and optimization of the app performance and conduct regular analyses to identify optimization potential and increase user satisfaction.
- Proactive communication towards requirements and stakeholders.
- Act as an ambassador for agile methods in order to permanently optimize and further develop the daily work.
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, business administration or a similar field.
- Relevant professional experience in digital product management or product ownership, ideally in the field of app development
- Several years of experience in agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe)
- Experience with native app development for Android and iOS.
- High customer understanding and view for customer needs
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills as well as communication and presentation skills
- Very high adaptability to new circumstances and conditions
- Enthusiastic and passionate, willing to look beyond your own scope of responsibilities
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- A secured job at the inventor of the discount
- An open working atmosphere in which we value your opinion
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- A new office campus with daycare center, sports pavilion, innovative gastronomy concept, parking garage, ...
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of room to shape the future of the company
- A powerful and pleasant working environment in a team that is looking forward to you!
ALDI Einkauf SE & Co. oHG
The ALDI Nord group is one of the leading food retailers. For over 110 years, ALDI has stood for the creation of the discount principle. Our mission is to provide people everywhere and anytime with their daily essentials: quality products at low prices – simply and quickly. This also includes making shopping as easy as possible for our customers. That’s why we give our best every day and reinvent ourselves time and again. Combined talent and commitment - that is the POWER behind our success stories. Across Europe in 8 countries with around 5,400 stores and more than 91,000 employees. We are: Simply ALDI. Powered by people.