- Let us move beyond the slogan of customer-centricity: You will actively shape the expansion of the Qualtrics product portfolio and contribute to expand the Qualtrics footprint within the organization by working cloely with the product service owner and our international internal customers to understand their needs and identify areas where Qualtrics can provide added value
- Improve customer journeys on international scale: You gather and translate customer needs, pain points and opportunities into actionable recommendations for journey optimization and implement corresponding reports and presentations
- Unlock the power of data & AI: You will support tech projects in effective partnerships with the Operational Reporting and Automation teams to advance the way in which we receive feedback and exploit the potential of full analytics, AI and business intelligence
- Support teams internationally: You consult our teams for the use of Qualtrics products as well as creating and implementing product presentations and demos
- Empower and enable: You will manage our certified Qualtrics business partner and will in close collaboration configure and customize the products in our Qualtrics portfolio, provide user support and initiate trainings to ensure effective utilization of Qualtrics.
- Relevant academic background in e.g. computer science, information systems, psychology, design, media, innovation
- At least 3 years of work experience in a (CX) Consultancy, in Innovation or Program Management, Behavioral Psychology, or as Customer Insights specialist, ideally with 1 year of experience working with Qualtrics and/or further VoC suites (e.g. Medallia, GetFeedback)
- Optionally, knowledge of CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce Service Cloud), Chat GPT and journey mapping tools (e.g. UXPressia, Smaply)
- English: at least C1 level
- Show the kindness, wit & grit necessary to drive a customer-centric transformation
- Be self-motivated, have a can-do attitude, be comfortable with ambiguity and agility, able to cope with change, and collaborate across multiple workgroups to take ideas to action with a pragmatic, positive mindset
- Excellent problem solving skills to quickly understand abstract challenges our countries face and develop solutions
- Outstanding people understanding, communication and facilitation skills to build relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility (approx. 20% travel)
- A secured job at the inventor of the discount
- An open working atmosphere in which we value your opinion
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- A new office campus with daycare center, sports pavilion, innovative gastronomy concept, parking garage, ...
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of room to shape the future of the company
- A powerful and pleasant working environment in a team that is looking forward to you!
ALDI Einkauf SE & Co. oHG
The ALDI Nord group is one of the leading food retailers. For over 110 years, ALDI has stood for the creation of the discount principle. Our mission is to provide people everywhere and anytime with their daily essentials: quality products at low prices – simply and quickly. This also includes making shopping as easy as possible for our customers. That’s why we give our best every day and reinvent ourselves time and again. Combined talent and commitment - that is the POWER behind our success stories. Across Europe in 9 countries with more than 5,400 stores and more than 91,000 employees. We are: Simply ALDI. Powered by people.